This is how to download K-Lite Codec Pack and install it on windows.
If you search for K-Lite codec on google you will find lots of results. Just go to www.codecguide.com because they are the makers of the K-Lite codec.
Download the version which suits you better (basic, standarf, full or mega). Always there is also a beta available. For my installs I always downloas the K-Lite Codec Pack full version and always works without problems.
Installing the K-Lite Codec Pack on any version of windows is super easy and resumes to launching the setup application and then just hit the Next button till it’s done.
The K-Lite codec pack Standard, Full and Mega include the Media Player Classic – Home Cinema which is a very good alternative to Windows Media Player, especially on slower computers.
The subtitles are working fine with K-Lite codec Pack. All you have to do is just to make sure the subtitle filename (without extension) matched the movie file name (again without extension).
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://xomdophuot.com/tong-hop/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn các vệ sinh phòng khách Vinhomes Central Park sạch bong
- League of Legends: Wild Rift (LMHT Tốc Chiến) – CÁCH TRỞ THÀNH NGƯỜI TRẢI NGHIỆM SỚM!
- [Garena Free Fire] LDplayer phần mềm siêu mượt đáng sử dụng chống lag trong ob15 | Hoàng Bi
- Cài Đặt CH Play Cho iPhone , iPad – Thật Không Thể Tin Được!!!
- How To Download and Install Launchpad app on PC (Windows 10/8/7)