Reset Your Microsoft Live Account Password for Windows 10
If you have locked yourself out of your Windows 10 computer by forgetting your password, then this video is for you. I will show you how to reset your Microsoft Live account password for Windows 10. Microsoft Live account password is not stored on the computer like a local account, so if you forgot your Microsoft Live account password and cannot log into Windows 10, you will have to reset the password from another computer, tablet or any mobile device that has Internet access.
Just follow these simple step by step guide on recovering your Windows 10 password from the Microsoft Live website:
Reset Your forgotten Microsoft Live Account Password for Windows 10
To reset Local Account password check out the video below.
Here is how to reset your Microsoft Live Password:
1. Open a browser and go to Microsoft Live
2. Select I forgot my password or one of the other methods to reset password.
3. Type in your email address or phone number what you originally setup your Microsoft account with.
4. Enter the characters you see below the email box, and then click Next.
5. If prompted to choose which way you want to receive your security code.
6. Verify your information, and then click Send Code.
7. Check your email account or phone for the security code you received and copy and paste into security code box, and then click Next.
8. Now setup your new password, and then type the password again to confirm your new password.
9. Now start the computer what your forgot the password on and enter new password to login.
Need help? join my forum
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn các vệ sinh phòng khách Vinhomes Central Park sạch bong
- League of Legends: Wild Rift (LMHT Tốc Chiến) – CÁCH TRỞ THÀNH NGƯỜI TRẢI NGHIỆM SỚM!
- [Garena Free Fire] LDplayer phần mềm siêu mượt đáng sử dụng chống lag trong ob15 | Hoàng Bi
- Cài Đặt CH Play Cho iPhone , iPad – Thật Không Thể Tin Được!!!
- How To Download and Install Launchpad app on PC (Windows 10/8/7)