Check out Bas Rutten’s Liver Shot on MMA Surge:
In this video, Mahalo expert Sean Hewitt explains how to add an email account to Windows Live Mail.
How to Add an Email Account
1. Navigate to the Start Menu and open Windows Live Mail.
2. To add an account, click on Menu — Options — Email accounts.
3. This will bring up a dialogue box called Accounts. Click the Add button on the right side.
4. Next, choose which type of account you would like to add. In this tutorial, Sean chooses Email Account.
5. From here, type in your Email address, Password and Display name you would like to use in the corresponding fields. You can also choose to Make this your default email account if you like. Click Next when you’re finished.
6. You’ll then be asked to Configure server settings. You’ll need to consult your specific email provider for the correct settings, but in the tutorial Sean chooses the IMAP server type.
7. You can search your email provider to find the correct settings. Type the addresses in the Configure server settings fields as they appear in your email provider’s instructions. The Incoming server information may be different from the Outgoing server information, so be sure to check for accuracy. Click Next when you’re finished and your account will be added.
8. Finally, click Send/Receive in the top menu bar (or F5 for keyboard shortcut) and your mail will synchronize with Windows Live Mail.
Read more by visiting our page at:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn các vệ sinh phòng khách Vinhomes Central Park sạch bong
- League of Legends: Wild Rift (LMHT Tốc Chiến) – CÁCH TRỞ THÀNH NGƯỜI TRẢI NGHIỆM SỚM!
- [Garena Free Fire] LDplayer phần mềm siêu mượt đáng sử dụng chống lag trong ob15 | Hoàng Bi
- Cài Đặt CH Play Cho iPhone , iPad – Thật Không Thể Tin Được!!!
- How To Download and Install Launchpad app on PC (Windows 10/8/7)